FANDOM


  • NeoplanDan
    NeoplanDan closed this thread because:
    completed
    18:27, May 28, 2016
    This discussion is listed as an Active Talk Page.
    Please remove this template when the question has been answered.

    So, share you have thoughts and opinions about this episode?

      Loading editor
    • NeoplanDan
      NeoplanDan removed this reply because:
      not yet
      11:25, May 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • NeoplanDan
      NeoplanDan removed this reply because:
      not yet
      11:24, May 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I'm probably thinking that the episode is basically similar to "Tuckered Boys", except this is for only Clarence and it's far different. we'll see.

        Loading editor
    • well it's fine.

        Loading editor
    • I thought this episode was pretty weird and pretty boring. This was a bad episode in my opinion mainly due to the filler. I think the talking baby filler was suppose to be a reference to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Also at least we got to see Clarence's labrador for the first time. The ending was just weird (not the one that they were playing) I thought that middle schooler who resembled Clarence was some weird hallucination.

        Loading editor
    • Jfgoofy wrote:
      I thought this episode was pretty weird and pretty boring. This was a bad episode in my opinion mainly due to the filler. I think the talking baby filler was suppose to be a reference to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Also at least we got to see Clarence's labrador for the first time. The ending was just weird (not the one that they were playing) I thought that middle schooler who resembled Clarence was some weird hallucination.


      the lookalike of Clarence is what got me puzzled throughout the episode to figure out that she was real, but like i mentioned above ll'l probably get boring but not likely the worst since it's becoming a filler than anything.

        Loading editor
    • I'm with Jfgoofy. I think the episode was pretty lame. Clarence part of the whole thing was dumb. The only parts I liked in this episode were Sumo and the dragon flys were cool and Jeff was pretending to swim (even doe it was weak, I like it). 

        Loading editor
    • EoinGhost wrote:
      I'm with Jfgoofy. I think the episode was pretty lame. Clarence part of the whole thing was dumb. The only parts I liked in this episode were Sumo and the dragon flys were cool and Jeff was pretending to swim (even doe it was weak, I like it). 

      i respect both of yours opinions, regardless it's all about the ratings than the concept of the episode.

        Loading editor
    • Wait why were the first 2 replies removed?

        Loading editor
    • I respect your opinions too, Djcof1995. I'm sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Jfgoofy wrote:
      Wait why were the first 2 replies removed?

      because i added by accident between me and the other user.

        Loading editor
    • EoinGhost wrote:
      I respect your opinions too, Djcof1995. I'm sorry.

      no hard feelings  

        Loading editor
    • I forgot to bring up a few more things. I kind of liked the Simon and Garfunkel parody and I liked the ending, and i mean when the end credits song play while the kids are having fun, not before that. Also I think Emilio has a new voice actor now, unless they are doing the thing they did with Gerald in Hey Arnold!. I forgot that the dog was actually Emilio's, I thought it was Clarence's dog because I thought it only appeared at the ending, but I remembered that it was with him.

        Loading editor
    • Jfgoofy wrote:
      I forgot to bring up a few more things. I kind of liked the Simon and Garfunkel parody and I liked the ending, and i mean when the end credits song play while the kids are having fun, not before that. Also I think Emilio has a new voice actor now, unless they are doing the thing they did with Gerald in Hey Arnold!. I forgot that the dog was actually Emilio's, I thought it was Clarence's dog because I thought it only appeared at the ending, but I remembered that it was with him.

      the dog part got me questioning too, i don't know about Emilo's new VA since i hadn't heard much about since from the last few episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry about the dog thing, it's all fixed. What I'm saying is, is that unless this is a new voice actor, I'm guessing with Albert they probably made his voice a higher pitch which is what they did with Gerald's voice actor when his voice actor was of course getting older. I think it's a new VA, I might check tomorrow once it is up.

        Loading editor
    • Jfgoofy wrote:
      Sorry about the dog thing, it's all fixed. What I'm saying is, is that unless this is a new voice actor, I'm guessing with Albert they probably made his voice a higher pitch which is what they did with Gerald's voice actor when his voice actor was of course getting older. I think it's a new VA, I might check tomorrow once it is up.

      i just check the end of the episode onto the end credits and as it appears that you were right, he did had a new VA, Enrique Contreras.

        Loading editor
    • This episode was dull, there are still no new characters except for one in this episode.

        Loading editor
    • That's pretty cool (I was thinking that they would have done the thing they did with Gerald's voice actor, if you know what I mean and I'm not sure if you have heard of it before)! Does Enrique have an IMDB profile (I have multiple results)? If not maybe it's a beginning VA 

        Loading editor
    • Jfgoofy wrote:
      That's pretty cool (I was thinking that they would have done the thing they did with Gerald's voice actor, if you know what I mean and I'm not sure if you have heard of it before)! Does Enrique have an IMDB profile (I have multiple results)? If not maybe it's a beginning VA 

      i did heard about Gerald's VA changes as the same as how they did with Arnold VA, but as fir this "Enrique Contreras" guy, while searching for his imdb, it showed a different numbers of results for that guy, but i don't think one of them are related to this one, there could be more but that's a lot to find.

        Loading editor
    • Djcof1995 wrote:
      Jfgoofy wrote:
      That's pretty cool (I was thinking that they would have done the thing they did with Gerald's voice actor, if you know what I mean and I'm not sure if you have heard of it before)! Does Enrique have an IMDB profile (I have multiple results)? If not maybe it's a beginning VA 
      i did heard about Gerald's VA changes as the same as how they did with Arnold VA, but as fir this "Enrique Contreras" guy, while searching for his imdb, it showed a different numbers of results for that guy, but i don't think one of them are related to this one, there could be more but that's a lot to find.

      I think Enrique and Albert might have started their acting careers with the show. Oh and about the Gerald thing they digitally pitched his voice so he can sound young and that's why I thought the Clarence crew did the same thing with Emilio's voice actor until we found out it wasn't.

        Loading editor
    • Jfgoofy wrote:
      Djcof1995 wrote:
      Jfgoofy wrote:
      That's pretty cool (I was thinking that they would have done the thing they did with Gerald's voice actor, if you know what I mean and I'm not sure if you have heard of it before)! Does Enrique have an IMDB profile (I have multiple results)? If not maybe it's a beginning VA 
      i did heard about Gerald's VA changes as the same as how they did with Arnold VA, but as fir this "Enrique Contreras" guy, while searching for his imdb, it showed a different numbers of results for that guy, but i don't think one of them are related to this one, there could be more but that's a lot to find.
      I think Enrique and Albert might have started their acting careers with the show. Oh and about the Gerald thing they digitally pitched his voice so he can sound young and that's why I thought the Clarence crew did the same thing with Emilio's voice actor until we found out it wasn't.

      hmm, you don't say?

      i could assume that either Albert is hitting up with puberty or something idk.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah you could hear Albert's voice during his final episodes (The Break Up, Lost Playground and Freedom Cactus).

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.