Clarence cannot stop himself from intruding on Ms. Baker's date.
PlotAt the start of the episode, when school is over, Ms. Baker tells the children to have a great weekend. After they leave, Ms. Baker shuts the door, looking tired. Later at Chuckleton's, Nature Clarence" and runs off. When Clarence sits down, he notices Ms. Baker at one of the tables in the distance. Clarence gets confused, wondering why his teacher would be at a restaurant. Clarence wants to go up to Ms. Baker's table to find out what's going on, but Mary wants him to mind his own business and leave her alone.
Ms. Baker tries to send a message to her friend to find out why her date is taking so long to arrive, but the message doesn't send.
Ms. Baker tries to get everyone to leave, then Larry starts throwing her some crab legs over the door. Clarence asks Ms. Baker if they can eat in the restroom because she told him not to at school, then Ms. Baker replies that she's not his teacher right now and that she's just a normal person. Clarence can't believe his ears and starts feeling sorry for Ms. Baker because he thinks she's lonely. At the table, Mary wonders where Chad and Clarence are, at that moment, a girl tells Joshua that there are a bunch of men in the women's restroom. Mary heard what she said, and worries. Meanwhile, Ms. Baker tries to convince Clarence that she's just fine.
- Kevin's boyfriend
- Ms. Shoop (Phone only)
- Unnamed mustached man
- This is the first episode to flashback a previous episode, in this case, "Nature Clarence"
- In this episode, it reveals that Ms. Baker is dating, which explains Mr. Reese proposing to her in "Honk", before interrupted by Clarence
- Because of the event's of the episode, 3 friendships were made: 1. Clarence and Larry 2. Ms. Baker and Mary, and Chad and Larry.
- Joshua has developed fear of Clarence since "Nature Clarence", until in "Water Park", his fear turned into hatred of Clarence.
- This is the first episode to depict an LGBT couple.
- As much with the episode, showing the two male couples, has led to other countries, either edited or removed the scene, while in countries, such as Kenya, had either suspended or banned the show from airing there, that alongside with other shows (such as Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, The Legend of Korra, The Loud House, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil) that displays anything LGBT related were also halted from airing there.
- In the Latin American and Brazilian version, the scene with the two men kissing in the chick was completely removed, leading to Ms. Baker looking at the door and only seeing Larry going in, instead of the male couple as in the original version.
- This was also the reason why the episode took so long to air in Latin America and Brazil.